An effective approach to change your Gmail account password on your iPhone
You may find trouble to change your gmail on iPhone. Changing password on an iPhone may seem like a simple task but when you do it, it does takes some digging. If you have not already changed your gmail account password then you should change it before using it in iphone. You need to change your password very frequently to prevent the unauthorized access of your account. If you update your password over a time span, it will provide more security to your account.
How to change Gmail account password in iPhone?
If you have lost your password you need to follow the gmail password recovery process to recover your password. You can also follow the below mentioned steps:
- Firstly tap on the “settings” icon.
- At the left side of the screen tap on the “mail, contact and calendars” option.
- In the “Accounts” section select the gmail account.
- At the top of the screen tap on the “Account” option.
- Now tap on the “change password” option.
- Type your old password in the password field then type your “new password”.
- Retype your new password in the confirmation box
- Now tap on the “Done” button to complete this process.
After completed the above mentioned steps sign in to your gmail account by using the new password. If you want to change the others email account password on your iPhone then you can use the same steps,These steps are identical for accounts from others email providers.