Norton Antivirus ensures automatic protection of your Mac system - both in terms of traditional virus attacks, but also against Trojan horses, Internet worms and all malware that tricks on the Internet.
There might be few situations when you need to delete Norton antivirus you’re your Mac computers. Macs are popular for the easy their drag and drop feature, which allows users to quickly remove files from the system. Unfortunately, not just pulling a Macintosh application to the trash can not necessarily have the program been completely uninstalled. Programs often install multiple support files in different locations on the computer. Users can call on Norton antivirus phone number to get assistance on Norton antivirus removal from your Mac computers.
How to delete Norton antivirus from mac?
- Download AppZapper and double-click the downloaded DMG file.
- Accept the “License Agreement”.
- The AppZapper volume will mount on the desktop.
- Double-click mounted AppZapper volume. Drag the AppZapper icon from the open folder to the Applications folder.
- Double-click the icon in the Applications folder to open it.
- Open the Applications folder. Drag the Norton Antivirus icon to the square in the center of AppZapper.
- Note that AppZapper will show you all Norton Antivirus related files on your computer. You have the option to remove the marked files you do not want to delete.
- Click the “Zap” button and the selected files will be moved to the trash.
- Empty trash can remove Norton Antivirus files from your computer.