How to recover Facebook password without confirmation reset code
Check out the instant solution to recover Facebook Password without confirmation code
Facebook, as you might know, is one of the popular social networking platforms that are known for its incredible features and services. There is hardly any person who is not addicted to this amazing platform. Furthermore, with the latest developments in the applications, it has become easier for the users to access Facebook even on their smartphones. Hence, one can conclude this, Facebook is one of the best platforms to reach out to the masses and keep in touch with loved ones and here we discuss about how to recover Facebook password without confirmation reset code.
Can one recover their Facebook account password without Code?
Apart from the incredible services offered to the users, Facebook offers its users with the finest security features to avoid the chances of hacking and issues in login because of the forgotten password problems. But, for any reason, if the user fails to restore access to the Facebook account, they can perform the Facebook account recovery process. Further, for the users who have a query on how to recover Facebook password without confirmation reset code, they can read out the instructions mentioned below to restore access to their account.
Instructions to recover Facebook password without confirmation code
For recovering the Facebook account, the users are offered with the two recovery options that include the alternative email or phone number. But, there are cases when users don't have access to either of the options. So, in such cases, one needs to recover Facebook password without confirmation reset code by following the instructions mentioned below or contact the Facebook help center for assistance.
- To initiate the process, the user is required to visit the login page of Facebook.
- Now, the user needs to provide the username and password and try accessing their account.
- When an error is displayed on the screen, opt for the Forgot password option and proceed with the process.
- Skip both email and phone recovery options and opt for identifying friends from the friend list.
- And if the user is successful in identifying any of the five friends, then their account will be verified.
- Further, the user will be offered with an option to create a new password for the Facebook account.
- And then, the user can create a new password for the account and confirm the changes.
Thus, this was the process that one can follow to restore access to their Facebook account without using the reset confirmation code. In case, if the issue persists, the user can reach out to Facebook help center for assistance on how to recover Facebook password without confirmation reset code.