How to Recover Sbcglobal account password?
Not being able to log in to your SBCglobal e-mail account can prevent you from receiving important and possibly time-sensitive emails. The most common issues that the user is likely to experience when attempting to log in to a SBC Global account is not knowing the correct password as password is the most simple thing to forget.
Thus getting back your password is important to log-in to your SBCglobal account and this can be done using the SBCglobal password recovery option. The company has a dedicated phone number to help its customers with various types of issues in their email account.
SBC merged with AT & T, and now uses their email client as a way to send and receive emails. If your password is compromised and someone other than you has accessed your account and changed your password then you need to contact SBCglobal password recovery team to recover the password.
When you know your password then you can change your password using below steps.
- Open SBCglobal official website and click on "Login".
- Enter the email address and password of your SBCglobal account.
- Once you have logged in then click on "My Account" tab and enter the password
- Click on "Change Password" and then enter new password in the respective field.
When you don’t have any clue for your password then you can follow below steps.
- Open SBCglobal official website and click on “Forgot password”.
- Enter the security questions or get a link of password recovery on your alternate email address.
- Set a new password accordingly.
If you have still any issues with password recovery steps then you can contact SBCglobal password recovery helpline number anytime as the number is toll free and open round the clock.