Antivirus software keeps the system or device safe from spyware, adware, malware and other strong and harmful viruses. Mcafee is one of the best antivirus software which promises the complete security and protection of the system. Many times , it happens that the antivirus get corrupted itself. This may happen due to many reasons. May be the version is not supportive or compatible with the existing operating system. In such situations, user should try to remove or uninstall the software and get the latest one. Here are the steps discussed to how to remove the mcafee antivirus from windows 7.
- From the home screen, click on Start and then click on Control Panel.
- In the window opened, click on the icon Programs.
- Select the Mcafee software and click on Uninstall/Change.
- In the wizard opened, select Mcafee and site browsing both.
- Click on the button Remove.
- The screen will show the removal process.
- The process will finish in few seconds.