Protecting your computer with a strong password is always important to prevent unauthorized access. But sometimes many situations arrived when you forget your user account password. And conditions become more critical when it’s your admin account. Have you forgotten your admin password in Windows XP OS? And now confused that how to recover it? Then there are lots of ways to recover it.
If you don’t know how to recover your Windows XP admin password, then follow the below steps:
- First of all, boot your computer into safe mode. For this, press the F8 key until you see the Advanced Boot Options menu.
- Now select Safe Mode and then press the Enter.
- Now you will see the password of your admin account and then boot your computer normally.
- After that, press Ctrl + Alt + Del and then type Administration into username box and then click on the OK.
- Now go to the Control Panel and then reset your admin password as per your requirement.
If you are getting any trouble while following the above steps, then contact Windows XP password recovery number to obtain best in class assistance from the certified professionals. They will reset your admin account password in a very easy manner. You contact these professionals after making a voice call and they are always prepared to assist by means of 24/7 hours.