GET HELP TO FIX YOUR WEBMAIL PASSWORD FROM CPANEL
Before jumping into the problem one should have a clear understanding of the term “webmail”. Webmail is a system of email allowing its users to access their emails as long as you are connected to internet which means that users are unable to read an old email or compose a new email in offline mode. Usually these are free email accounts (like Hotmail/Outlook, AOL Mail, Gmail and Yahoo mail) that are operated from a website. Webmail software includes examples like Roundcube and SquirrelMail. Mostly webmail providers offer email access by a desktop email client and holds an advantage of sending and receiving email anywhere with the help of web browser, while its drawback requires internet connection while using it. The basic difference between webmail and email is that webmail are web based email accounts whereas Emails are operated from a website.
Password is a foremost ingredient in terms of security while accessing to any email account. Forgetting or resetting password could be tricky at times, but you can set it right every time with some simple and easy steps, sounds interesting? Let me show you how you can reset your webmail password from cPanel:
- Log in to you cPanel account by entering apt information. If you are in a situation of losing you cPanel Login details, please contact your Webmail phone number to assist you further with your Login details. It provides 24/7 support and troubleshoot problems with one step solution to their active users.
- Under the section of Mail please choose the option Email Accounts.
- As along with each Email Account you will find a series of options and from these choose the option of Change Password.
- Change your password as per your wish. It is always recommended for security purposes, to go for Password Generator in order to secure your Email account.
- Enter a new password or use Password Generator and then click on Change Password. A screen will pop up showing that the password has been updated.
Hurray!! This completes the whole process. It’s that easy to fix your password.