How to screenshot on mac without keyboard?
Screenshots are required when we want to save the important screen or to send it to another person as it is or may be just for fun. Screen shots can be taken in many ways. The methods differ in windows and mac. Taking screen shots is easy and just a matter of pressing few keys but if user wants, he can take the screen shot without using keys too.
Here it is shown how we can take the screen shot on mac without using the keyboard.
- Apple has an amazing utility application called as Grab.
- This utility can be used to get any kind of screen shots weather it is full screen or a portion of the screen or even timed screen where user can get 10 seconds to switch over another screen.
- So go to the applications then Utility then click on Grab with the help of mouse.
- Then from the main menu of the app, click on the tab, Capture and then Selection.
- Now with this user can select the area which he wants to take screen shot of.
- If user will select Capture and then Window, he will be able to select the window which he want for screen shot.
- If user wants a timed screen shot then click on Grab then Capture and then Timed Screen.
- This timer will give 10 seconds to the user to adjust the screen for screen shot otherwise the whole screen will be captured.
- User will be asked to save the screen captured. User can also change the name of the screen and save it with another filename.
- Grab provides the high resolution screen shot and the file will be saved as .tiff format. Though user can change the extension to .jpeg or .png if required.