Google drive has made all of our lives a whole lot less complicated and easier. Whatever cannot be sent over as an attachment can surely be sent with the help of a gmail drive. It is your virtual store room for evry e-data that you have.
If you are looking for how to share a link with google drive then follow these simple steps listed here
- Open your google account and log in to your account
- Go to google drive
- Select the files that you wish to share
- Click on Share or Share plus. .
- Under the "People" option, type in the email address or the name of the Google Group you wish to share it with.
- in order to choose what someone can do with the file that you have shared with them, click on the Down arrow given there.
- If you don’t wish to notify people about it, uncheck the "Notify people".
- However if it is something of importance it is suggested that you check the earlier option to notify people about the file that you have shared.
- Click on Send option.
- An email is being sent to the people you shared it with.
If the above mentioned steps do not work out for you then simply reach out to the google technical support they will look into your issue and solve it for you as soon as they can