Hong Kong Airlines is the PRC owned Airline Company based in Hong Kong which has its headquarter located in Tung Chung district and main office in Chek Lap Kok International Airport which was established in 2006. It operates in 30 cities at the regional level; the current passenger fleet has 29 aircraft.
Reservation System and Policy
- The flyer can get the booking done through the website, by calling the Hong Kong Airlines booking phone number to get the reservation which ensures that the flyer agrees to the terms and the conditions.
- Reservation system and policy states that the booking system should only be used to make legitimate bookings only.
- Maximum reservation can include 4 passengers and they should travel together, all the bookings done one transaction should have one itinerary.
- Once tickets have been bought which can then collected at the electronic ticket or the paper ticket must be collected at the relevant departure airport in this case , if one fails to collect by the flight closure time it will considered as ticket cancelled however one will then be entitled to refund which will be processed subjected to cancellation charges .
- At the time of the purchase of the ticket one can pay in the currency of the country of the departure however at the time of the settlement including the fare and the taxes it will be refunded in Honk Kong Dollars.
- It ensures that no personal data is disclosed to general public at any time without the consent of the passenger concerned.
- If Hong Kong Airlines believe that you are in breach in any respect , Hong Kong reserves the right to cancel your booking without any prior notice or in other words without giving any reason for the same.
Hong Kong Airlines Reservations Phone Number
- One can get the reservation done by calling the number.
- Can seek any clarification in regards to the concern while getting the reservation done .
- The user can also call to confirm the reservation.